Just when you thought you had things all figured out along comes your mid 40s to prove to you that you don't have your life sorted after all. In fact this time of life can leave women feeling more confused than ever before.
Your role as a mother is changing, maybe your relationship with you partner is changing, you might be caring for older parents, you have a job or business that no longer lights you up.
You are feeling lost and confused.
You are wondering what happened to the young carefree woman you used to be.
Society tells you that you have less value as you age, you need to look young to be relevant.
Not only does your life seem to be out of control your body is changing and you are experiencing different symptoms that you have never had in the past. You ask yourself......
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?
Welcome to mid-life, the stage in your life when your hormones start to shift in preparation for menopause. The time in your life when you have a choice either:
- accept that this is simply part of being a women and you will have to suck it up and keep suffering, OR
- you can take control of your health and life and do what it takes to help you to look and feel great
If you are ready to take the second option, and you are ready to:
- focus on yourself for a change
- stop the confusion and mood swings
- stop the physical symptoms like hot flushes, weight gain, aches and pains etc
- feel great in your body and in your clothes
- improve your energy
- stop worrying about what other people think of you
- create the type of life that you want to live
- have as much fun as possible
- to be a part of a community of like-minded women
Then the Journey to You Retreat is for you.